Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mockingjay Predictions Piece


Author's note: I have been Reading the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins and I have a few predictions on the third book Mockingjay. (Also if you haven't read the first two books or up to page 150 do not read my predictions.)

Recently I have been reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. It is the Third book in the Hunger Games sires. Currently in the book Katniss has agreed to become the “Mocking Jay” for District 13, which she has just found out, existed. Peeta has been captured by the capitol and District 12 is in ruins.  So I think the book will be very interesting.

I think that Katniss will once again be injured in a fight because that is what happened in the games in catching fire and the rebels will rescue Peeta from the capitol because I heard a bit about what happens later in the story and if that doesn’t happen then Katniss will also be captured by the rebels. Then eventually after the capitol falls I think that Katniss will shoot President Snow with her special bow she got from Beetee because she made a deal to the rebels that if she is the rebels "Mockingjay" then she would be able to kill President Snow if she was alive.

Then I doubt that Katniss will become the leader of the rebels because of President Coin who is the leader of the rebels. But then again based on how this story is unfolding I would say that something bad could happen to her and Plutarch (who is basically the right hand man).

I think the book will be very emotional too because of how District 12 was destroyed. Katniss was injured and she was in the care of District 13 when the bombing started. They blew up the whole district and only a few escaped into the woods. But now there's an even bigger problem, all of the survivors are in district 13 and now the capitol is bombing it too.

In the end I believe the book will be very exciting and fast paced and by the time it’s over I’ll be wishing there was another book in the series. I hope that the rebels win or at least President Snow dies and a new president takes over and restores peace to everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Nice job but next time try not to say "I think" so much otherwise really good essay

    ReplyDelete