Sunday, October 16, 2011

Magyk

Authors note: this is a response to a book I'm reading called Magyk

I am currently reading a book called “Magyk”. It is about the Heap family. This family is a wizard family and they have recently discovered the Identity of their adopted daughter. To keep her safe they left their old home in the ramblings (a 3 mile long apartment building) and moved to a different area until it is safe. On their journey they found a kid named Boy 412 and he has been staying with them ever since. Boy 412 is a recruit in the young army and that means it's a bunch of little boys (about 12) running around with pikes and swords.

This book is a good book for anyone who likes magic spells and action. It is also easy to follow. This book is nothing like real life. Perhaps in the Renaissance because they live in a castle but other than that it has almost nothing the same about it and real life.

My favorite character is boy 412. The reason for this is that he seems like hes got a secret and that makes me want to know what it is and it interests me.I hope I find out eventually. Also my predictions for the book is that the magyk ring that boy 412 found will come into play later in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment