Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Halloween expirience

Halloween has always been fun. It is an enjoyable experience for every one, including my 2 year old neighbor. This year was his first year and he was a pumpkin. This year I was Steve (a character from my favorite game, Minecraft). If you don't know who Steve or Minecraft are, the whole game is based on building blocks and so your character is made of pixelated rectangular prisms. You might think that the game is boring, don't knock it till you try it because it is really addicting. I think this year wasn't very good for trick-or-treating because of the weather.

Steve
This is my Steve costume
The weather was crummy because it was windy and rainy so every drop that hit you felt like ice. Then because of that it was hard to walk around because my blocky costume kept catching in the wind. My friend Jeremy and I only made it half way around the neighborhood when we decided to head back. We ran back to my house going to every other home to get some candy.

The best part was that once we got back we had hot chocolate and went into the basement to play some video games. After Jeremy went home we watched part of a movie that was on and had some pizza. After that I worked on some blogging (a.k.a. this post) and we went to bed.

I hope that next year would be clearer and that I don't have such a big costume to lug around, if I go trick-or-treating at all. Maybe I'll hand out the candy so my mom and dad can relax or the other way around. Either way I hope it"s a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment