Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Memories

Author's Note: I was thinking about what I thought this years Christmas would be like and so I thought about this topic. I am working on transitions in this post.

I always think of Christmas as the best time of the year. It isn't just because of the gifts though, I also enjoy snowboarding and building forts in the snow. I love the feeling you have when you get up in the morning knowing you can just relax and not rush to get to the bus. Some of the things that come with winter are traditions, like for me and my family we always go to midnight church every year and I enjoy every bit of it.


Sometimes you make up new traditions, like ever since I was five I would wear my favorite Pajamas to bed so when I woke up on Christmas day, I would be wearing my favorite Pajamas. I don't know why I do that, I just do. Maybe it's because it makes Christmas day even better, but to tell you the truth, I really don't know.

One of my best Christmas memories was like when I was six or seven and I got this big Lego castle and my dad and I worked on it all morning. Eventually we finished it and it looked really cool. This year I hope to have many more new memories. I love it when I can remember something from when i was six Because I always am happy when I think of a good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment